Search All Traveloscopy Sites


Friday, January 13, 2012

Qantas Announces Miranda Kerr as New Qantas Ambassador

799705-john-travolta-and-miranda-kerr.jpg

Qantas has announced Australian model, author and international superstar Miranda Kerr as a new Qantas Ambassador.

Qantas Chief Executive Officer Alan Joyce said he was delighted to welcome Miranda to the Qantas team.

"Miranda Kerr is one of the most photographed and recognisable people in the world," he said.

"Apart from her work commitments as an international model and businesswoman, Miranda will now represent Australia's premium airline."

"Miranda will make an outstanding contribution to the airline, the brand and its global reputation for premium service and excellence."

Ms Kerr said she was honoured to be chosen as a Qantas Ambassador.

"I grew up with Qantas which is such an iconic Australian brand. I'm proud of my Australian heritage and I'm so excited that I will now be able to represent Australia's premium airline around the world

"I travel frequently and from the moment I step onboard a Qantas flight I feel at home. I always enjoy the wonderful service, fabulous food and stylish cabins."

Miranda will tonight attend the Qantas Spirit of Australia cocktail event in Los Angeles. The party will celebrate Australian talent on the world stage and will be attended by actors, artists, designers, chefs and sports stars that represent the best of modern Australia wherever they go.

Miranda joins current Qantas ambassadors John Travolta, Cathy Freeman, Mark Webber, Greg Norman, Mark Schwarzer and John Eales.

No comments:

The Expeditionist

The Expeditionist
Venturing to the world's special places